Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Meme of Me (tagged by John Bjerk)

My friend John tagged me in one of these things A LONG time ago. So I thought I would try to fill it out.


* My Childhood Ambition: To be an artist. At one point I wanted to teach art at a Christian school before I was rudely disillusioned and told I would never be hired just to teach art. I also had an interest in fashion design, but I can't sew. and then it was a commercial artist or graphic designer.
* My Fondest Memory: As a child we used to go to a family camp where we could catch frogs. As an adult, probably the trip my husband and I took to Ireland w/ my family.
* My Favorite Retreat: Chocolate and coffee during naptime
* My Wildest Dream: ?
* My Biggest Challenge: Sanity
* My Alarm Clock is: evil. The sound of it immediately puts me in an irritated frame of mind.
* My Perfect Day: Somewhere stress-free with my husband and maybe some close friends for laughter, deep thought and conversation, and great food.
* My First Job was: golf caddy. My enjoyment of the game started here, even if I wasn't a good caddy.
* My Most Decadent Indulgence: ?
* My Inspiration: ?
* My New Years Resolution: The same thing we do every year, Pinky. Try to...oops, I mean, regular devotions, growth in the Lord, and exercise.
* My Ideal Companion: Bryan.
* My Favorite Color: Black. Nothing is better for your figure.
* The Last Book I Read: Ummm, I do a lot of re-reading, but I don't think that counts.
* How many Books did I read in 2009: IDK. However many the kids let me read or however many my exhausted brain could focus on.
* My Ideal Home Would be: mortgage-free
* I am Expert at: being a brat. finding humor.
* My Funniest Joke: Not good at jokes.
* My Favourite Animal: Frogs, Tigers, Salamanders, Red Pandas
* My Favourite Breakfast: Biscuits w/ Sausage Gravy. Belgian Waffles.
* My Favorite Snack: Doritoes. Dove Dark Chocolate. Cherry Dr. Pepper.
* My Favorite NEW TV Show: Fringe
* My Couch: a deep greenish monster that will swallow you whole. Will fit two people laying down.
* Your Greatest Fear: Loosing my kids.
* Your Favourite Entertainer: ?
* Your Favorite Meat & Veggie: Medium-Rare Steak and French Fries
* Worst Person in the World: I'd say any kind of pedophile or rapist. They should be put down.

I guess I will tag a few people if I can get them to fill out one of these!:)

Lisa
Loreana
Jenny
Joel
Mary

No comments: