Plan to Eat
This is a referral link to a new site that I've been using for about a month now. You get one month to try it out free and I liked it so much, I bought the year membership! It's called Plan to Eat and it is an online recipe site (your recipes). You type in your recipes and gather them from the many different recipe sites all on your account and then plan your meals for the week, etc. The site then forms a shopping list for you that you can actually take with you on your smart phone. I'm tired right now so I know I'm not doing this site justice. Just check out the link and see if Plan to Eat might be something that is helpful to you!
Testing, testing...
-
I'm testing this out to see if it actually still works (haha!) and where it
feeds. I'm wanting to start blogging again, but mostly so that I can
document o...
No comments:
Post a Comment