Testing, testing...
-
I'm testing this out to see if it actually still works (haha!) and where it
feeds. I'm wanting to start blogging again, but mostly so that I can
document o...
Friday, May 16, 2014
Friday chocolate...
It's Friday at last and my husband is back from a week-long work trip. So glad to have him home. And pizza. I'm glad for pizza. I think pizza is the world's most perfect food. Especially from Jet's (my pity if you haven't had it). Detroit-style pizza (I know it doesn't have the fame of Chicago-style but...) is so good!
Another piece of chocolate for me is good deals and one of those deals is the B&N Reading program. Your child reads 8 books and gets a free book for it!:)
I hope you found a piece of chocolate for this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment