Saturday, May 30, 2009

Parental Expectations...

The other night EJ had been in bed for 1/2 hour or so and she opens her door.
"I have to tell you something." Having been parents for awhile, we are up on this trick.
"It had better be how you're going to get back into bed and go to sleep!"
[pause] "Um, no, that wasn't it."
and we start laughing.:) She had lost a tooth (pulled it out actually) and wanted to share the news. I love being a parent. It never gets old.

3 comments:

Damion009 said...

I LOST MY TOOTH IN A FIGHT WITH ANOTHER LIL KID... BUT I LIKE YOUR STORY BETTER!!!

P.S. I TOO LOVE CHOCOHOLIC!!!

Mary said...

I had no idea you had a blog....consider me a follower. Hope you are doing well and that schooling is going well. I've started reading through A Well Trained Mind and schooling my 5 year old. So far so good...

Mom25Munchkins said...

A Well-Trained Mind is such a great book. I really need to read it again (and again!).:) This is our second year of homeschooling (Our oldest is in 1st grade) and we are really enjoying it.